WordDocumentGenerator is an utility to generate Word documents from templates using Visual Studio 2010 and Open XML 2.0 SDK.
WordDocumentGenerator is designed to help you easily generate template-based Word documents, using minimum code changes. Content controls are used as placeholders for document generation. It supports Word 2007 and Word 2010.
Content control has Title and Tag properties. The logic is to have a tag property of a content control and then populate data using that placeholder.
This means every content control inside a Word template will have a different Tag. As per Word 2010 the Tag maximum length is 64.
WordDocGenerator Download For Windows
* Help you easily generate template-based Word documents.
* Generate documents using minimum code changes.
* Supports Word 2007 and Word 2010.
* Ability to use content controls as placeholders.
* The tag property of a content control determines where the data in that content control will be.
* Determines which content controls that contains a data in each template.
* Can easily use content controls in Word 2010.
* Content controls can have a Property Name and a Value.
* Ability to define custom controls as content controls.
* Usage of VS2010 API.
* Ability to auto-add images, images from a path, images from a database, images from a directory, etc.
* Ability to add values using ooxml libraries.
* Will create all the files necessary for your document.
* Good support in VS2010.
* Works in MS Word 2007 and Word 2010.
* Support templates that contain images, video, and other media files.
* Can use content controls in word templates.
* Can use properties in content controls.
* Can use Content control in templates.
* Customize content control’s tag property.
* Supports multiple content controls in a template.
* Will generate correct tags according to content controls in templates.
* Text document can be generated using this tool.
* Can be used in macros and functions.
* Easy to customize.
* Can reuse a template.
* Word document with multiple pages can be generated.
* Supports Visible property of content controls.
* Support for hyperlinks.
* Can be used in macros and functions.
* Example files are included.
How to Generate a Word Document Using WordDocGenerator:
* This project is using VS2010. So install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, if not
* Copy WordDocGenerator.cs to any folder.
* Open your VS2010 and create new project.
* Open Project->Add New Item and select WordDocGenerator from the list.
* Give any name to your project and click ok.
* VS2010 will now create a new solution file for you.
* Solution Folder->Add a new Folder.
* Select->Add->Existing Item, search for WordDocGenerator and add it to the solution folder.
* Code for your template
* WordDocGenerator class should be placed under Solution
WordDocGenerator Crack + [Updated]
Intellisense can be used to fill these content controls. Just type a name and press enter
e.g. if you have a content control with the tag name “currentYear”
for (int i = 0; i Application = wordApp;
string templatePath = templatePath + FileTemplateName;
WordDocumentGenerator DocGen = new WordDocumentGenerator();
DocGen.Run(templatePath, templatePath, wordApp);
After a 3-1 victory over Toronto FC on Wednesday, the Galaxy beat the Impact on Sunday with a pair of goals from Jose Villarreal and a red card that kept David Bingham in the lineup. The timing may be perfect for the Galaxy to aim for a three-match winning streak, as the Montreal Impact (3-1-1, 8 points) have only recently won after starting their season with losses in seven of eight games.
But the Galaxy, who have only managed one win in the last four home games at StubHub Center, have the same record (1-
– Generates a word document based on templates and page layout.
– Its small, easy to use.
– Integrates well with Open XML 2.0 SDK.
– Compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 and Word 2010.
– Generates documents from a template in a developer’s solution, or directly from a source document, with a minor amount of code changes.
– Supported in VB, VB.NET, C# and VC#.
– Easily extendable.
EPUB-Generator is an open source code generator for EPUB and Android documents. It’s made to be a command line tool, but it can be used from a Windows Forms or Web Application (ASP.NET, MVC).
* Conversion of Markdown files to HTML.
* PDF and Kindle support (reading and writing).
* Full XHTML compliance (HTML5 and CSS3).
* Custom CSS support (more than 300 supported CSS3 properties).
* Automatic detection of CSS errors.
* Automatic CSS minification.
* CSS normalization.
* CSS normalization and minification.
* Conversion of PHP, JS, and VBScript files to XHTML (comparable with JSP or ASP).
* CSS resampling.
* CSS extraction (CSS properties and values).
* EPUB cover sheet support.
* Support for CSS and HTML media queries.
* Support for vertical CSS, hidden CSS, and global CSS.
* Support for 16:9 and 4:3 ratios.
* Syntax highlighting for MySQL and MySQL queries.
* Syntax highlighting for CSS.
* Syntax highlighting for Sass and LESS.
* Syntax highlighting for JSP and ASP.
* Syntax highlighting for PHP comments.
* Syntax highlighting for XSL and XML.
* Syntax highlighting for JS comments.
* Syntax highlighting for HTML comments.
* Syntax highlighting for VBScript comments.
* Syntax highlighting for XML tags.
* Syntax highlighting for Java comments.
* Syntax highlighting for SQL queries.
* Syntax highlighting for SQL statements.
* HTML5 Boilerplate support.
* Automatic detection of tags, CSS files, tags and inline CSS.
* Support for multiple CSS files.
* Support for multiple CSS styles.
* Support for
What’s New in the?
Creates a word document from a template in a file.
Select a template in the Project, then open it in Visual Studio.
Select the placeholders you want to be replaced.
In your code, create the content control you want, then add the TemplateControl as the tag.
Then use the methods in the class to create your Word document.
Objects and Data Structure
TemplateContent Control : A content control used to provide dynamic data.
TemplateDocument : A document which is going to be populated from TemplateContentControl.
TemplateContentControl : A content control used to provide dynamic data.
TemplateControl : The content control is a placeholder.
ContentControl : The content control has a tag property.
ContentPresenter : The content presenter contains a ContentControl and a TemplateControl.
BlockContentPresenter : A content presenter with template is a BlockContentPresenter.
ContentPresenterWithTemplate : A content presenter with template is a ContentPresenterWithTemplate.
When you create the template, a class is generated. It will contain a collection of TemplateContentControl.
A content control is a placeholder for document generation. A template which
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 is required.
Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or newer.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 or newer.
Microsoft Windows 10.
Mac OS X v10.10 or newer.
Mac OS X v10.9 or newer.
Mac OS X v10.8 or newer.
Mac OS X v10.7 or newer.
Xcode 7.3 or newer.
Installer: Xcode 7.3 or newer.
Mac App Store